Tuesday, September 20, 2016

four


Today's post has been inspired by Pip Lincolne from meet me at mikes. She does a "One + Four = Life" post every now and then. The idea is that once a week you post four photos to document your life. I don't think this will be a regular thing for me but ...
- purchased today - a yellow striped t-shirt in anticipation of summer
- jasmine - it's in bloom all over the neighbourhood
- Spaces by frankie magazine - for some voyeuristic reading pleasure

And a new project making granny squares that will grow miraculously into a blanket. I don't crochet very often and always need to get out the book to learn all over again how to do it. There's also a very good tutorial over on meet me at mikes. I like the randomness of crochet blankets - just making it up as you go along and not really knowing how the whole will turn out.

Reading: A little life by Hanya Yanagihara
Changing: "just one thing" to help save our planet. Instructions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to leave a comment. I love to read them. Thanks!