Monday, March 14, 2016

plumdog


I've just finished reading this great book/graphic novel - Plumdog by Emma Chichester Clark. It's a diary of sorts and spans a year in the life of Plum, Emma's "whoosell" (whippet, Jack Russell, poodle cross). Written by Plum, illustrated by Emma. It captures a dog's life so well. After reading it I felt a little sad and missing my Louie.

Plumdog (the book) started life as a this blog. I was inspired to think I could start a similar thing for my cats but cats don't do anything really, do they? Eat, sleep, preen.

(other) Reading: My name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout who wrote Olive Kitteridge that you may have seen on tv.

Making: Rhubarb jelly - it's astoundingly good if you like rhubarb. I made this BBC recipe. I think it's not necessary to add the layer of reserved cooked rhubarb but you might like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So nice of you to leave a comment. I love to read them. Thanks!